Use the information provided on your acceptance letter to complete the next steps with the Quick Start videos!
If you don’t have your letter available contact email@example.com for help.
NOTE: All future correspondence will be to your HC student email account, check it frequently.
Go to the Howard College website and click the link for MyHC located under the Students dropdown. Using the credentials included with your letter, sign in for the first time.
While signed in to MyHC, click ‘Campus Connect v4’
- Look for the tab titled “Student Holds” to see if there are any issues you need to address.
It’s a good idea to meet with an advisor early. They can make sure you are on the right track, discuss your degree plan, and help you register for classes. Visit our Advising Page for current information about our advising centers.
When you are ready, you can register for classes during the registration period for each semester.
Select an available New Student Orientation session and register to attend! You will learn information valuable to your success at Howard College.
Find out more about available Financial Aid and Scholarships.
If you plan on attending the Big Spring campus and living in student housing, you can review the Student Housing Page and complete the application.
- Keep watching your student email for information regarding classes, financial aid, holds etc. All correspondence will be sent using this email address going forward.
- Check the academic calendar for semester start dates, payment deadlines, and other important information.
- Review your schedule in MyHC
- If you would like to purchase books from the Howard College Bookstore, bring your printed class schedule to the bookstore on either the Big Spring or San Angelo campus.