Howard College students have FREE, 24/7 access to virtual care services with TimelyCare — the virtual health and well-being platform from TimelyMD, designed for college students. Students do not need insurance to access TimelyCare services. Download the app here. As part of Howard College’s partnership with TimelyMD, students have access to services in TimelyCare, including:
- MedicalNow: On-demand support for common health issues, including cold, flu, and allergies.
- TalkNow: 24/7, on-demand emotional support to talk about anything, including anxiety, relationships, depression, and school-related stressors.
- Scheduled Medical: Choose the day, time, and medical provider that best works for you.
- Scheduled Counseling: Choose the day, time, and mental health provider that best works for you.
- Health Coaching: Develop healthy lifestyle behaviors, including nutrition, sleep habits, time management, and mindfulness.
- Psychiatry: Appointments are available through referrals.
- Self-Care Content: Visit the “Explore” page within TimelyCare for guided self-care content, including yoga and meditation sessions, as well as group conversations with our providers on a variety of health and well-being topics.
Students have access to TimelyCare services 365 days a year. That means you have access during breaks, after-hours, and any time you need support!
Visit timelycare.com/howardcollege to get started.
In addition to TimelyCare, Howard College students also have access to many local resources listed in the tabs below.
Howard College takes the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, and visitors as a very serious matter. It is important to us for the people we serve to be informed about communicable health issues that can potentially have a serious effect on their own health. The information shared below is reviewed and provided through our Communicable Disease Committee to provide reliable information and resources for students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
For questions about Health Services, please contact Dean of Student Services
1001 Birdwell Lane, Big Spring, Texas 79720
Further questions regarding public health concerns at Howard College should be directed to the chair of the Communicable Disease Committee at the following:
Centers For Disease Control