TUTORING AT HOWARD COLLEGE/SWCD
Each location in the Howard County Junior College District works to provide free tutoring services for students. Students also have access to online tutoring. Students can contact their local tutoring center to sign up for one-on-one tutoring services. Every effort will be made to find a qualified tutor to assist students with their specific needs. Students may also use the tutoring center as a quiet place to study and work.
For hours of operation please view each location below.
SELECT YOUR CAMPUS
BIG SPRING LOCATION
*The lab will close earlier if/when there are no students in attendance.
|Learning Center Hours:||Additional Math Tutoring:|
|Monday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM||—|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM||—|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM||—|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM||—|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon||10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|Saturday||10:00 AM to 2:00 PM||—|
|Sunday||1:00 PM to 5:00 PM||—|
- SSB Room 141 or call (325) 481-8300 x 3405
- St. John’s Room 3002 (third floor)
Click here to see the current schedule
About Our Facility
Upswing: Free Online Tutoring
Online Tutoring @ HC Login info
- Username and Password: Same as your Blackboard / MyHC Username and Password
- Click this link to access HC’s online tutoring portal
- For assistance with Online Tutoring contact email@example.com
See Tutoring Center personnel for more details.
How to sign up for a tutor:
- Walk-ins are welcome
- Come to the lab and schedule appointments
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students can contact us for help setting up online course or for tutoring.
- Lisa Westlund- email@example.com
- Tantika Tan- Tutor assist – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joyce Logan- Tutor assist- email@example.com
ONLINE TUTORING AT HOWARD COLLEGE
Free Online Tutoring for Howard College Students
- Follow this link to access HC’s online tutoring portal.
- Username – Same as your Blackboard / MyHC Username
- Password – Same as your Blackboard / MyHC Password
For assistance with online tutoring contact firstname.lastname@example.org