High School Students: We will need your official transcript from your High School.

College Students: If you attended another college, we won’t need your High School transcript. We’ll need official transcripts from each of the colleges you’ve attended.

Transcripts are considered official (High School also) if delivered through a Parchment account to the Howard College registrar’s email or directly from the school electronically. Transcripts received from students (in person/through mail) are considered unofficial unless delivered in a sealed envelope.

Transcript requests from other schools or colleges are typically made by:

  1. Calling the school or college
  2. Going in person to the school/college – if choosing this option, the transcript must remain SEALED.
  3. Submitting a web request from the school’s website.

Each school does this differently.  Some may have a form to fill out while others require you to create a Parchment account.

The Howard College Registrar’s email for sending transcripts:
Big Spring/Lamesa: registrar@howardcollege.edu
San Angelo:  saregistrar@howardcollege.edu

When using a Parchment account you will create an account,  choose Howard College Big Spring, then input our registrar’s email for “where to send the transcript” based on the campus you plan to attend.

Your Howard College transcripts can be mailed to an individual, College, or University.

To be mailed to an individual: If you are requesting transcripts to be mailed to an individual, it must be done using the form. Please complete the Transcript Request Form and submit it to the appropriate office. 
To be mailed to a college or university: If you are requesting transcripts to be mailed to a college or university, it may be done over the phone. Please contact the appropriate office.

Transcripts WILL NOT be released if a student has a HOLD on his / her account. Contact the following offices for information regarding the nature of your hold.

Big Spring/Lamesa
Admissions / Registrar: (432) 264-5072
Business Office: (432) 264-5035
Library: (432) 264-5091
Financial Aid: (432) 264 5081

San Angelo
Admissions / Registrar: (325) 481-8356
Business Office: (325) 481-8357
Library: (325) 481-8300, ext. 3309
Financial Aid: (325) 481-8355

Admissions / Registrar: (432) 218-4045
Business Office: (432) 218-4045
Library:(432) 218-4056 VP
Financial Aid: (432) 218-4045

Big Spring/Lamesa

Office of the Registrar
1001 Birdwell Lane
Big Spring, TX 79720

Phone: (432) 264-5072
(432) 264-5604

(please email from your personal e-mail address)


San Angelo

Office of the Registrar
3501 North US Hwy 67
San Angelo, TX 76905

Phone: (325) 481-8356
(325) 481-8361

Email: saregistrar@howardcollege.edu
(please email from your personal e-mail address)


SWCD Enrollment Services
3200 Avenue C
Big Spring, TX 79720

Phone:  (432) 218-4045

Email:  swregistrar@howardcollege.edu
(please email from your personal e-mail address)