Work at Howard College!
Howard College’s Human Resources Office provides comprehensive and timely information and service regarding personnel, payroll, insurance and related matters to college employees and retirees. We are here to assist with workplace concerns and to answer questions relating to Howard College policies and procedures.
If you are searching for a career opportunity, we are here to help you. Our mission is to meet your professional goals, provide accurate and up-to-date information, and help you get what you need in a timely and efficient manner. Our staff is only a phone call or email away, and we can be accessed through the links on this page. We look forward to working with you!
Please select a city or campus for currently available positions. If you have any questions about a listing, please contact the Human Resources office at (432) 264-5100.
- Building Trades Instructor (GEO) – #16-075
- Part-Time Faculty Positions – #16-905
- Faculty – Art Instructor – #17-083
- Part-Time GED Teacher (FCI) – #17-911
- Faculty – Chemistry Lecture and Lab Instructor – #18-101
- Faculty – Music Instructor/Director – #18-103
- Faculty – Agriculture Instructor / Livestock Judging Coach – #18-105
- Coordinator of Student Life – Marketing – #18-255
- Librarian – #18-256
- Assistant Rodeo Coach – Women’s Rodeo Coordinator – #18-259
- No Positions Currently Available – Please Check Back
- Faculty – Adjunct History Instructor – #18-922
- Part-Time Adjunct Continuing Education Nurse Aide Instructor – #18-925
- Part-Time AEL-SA Clerical Assistant – #18-927
- Director of Marketing & Outreach – #18-258
- Faculty – Building Construction Technology Instructor – #18-109
- Part-Time Interpreter – #18-928
- Van Driver – #18-506
- Coordinator of Residence Education – #17-314