Operation updates due to COVID-19
The Fitness Center is accessible with these updates. Limited hours of operation, designated time for senior citizens, water bottle requirements, and sanitation guidelines. We can safely use the FIT with modified practices!
- Personal water bottles are allowed. Refill station are closed.
- Masks required upon entry
- Equipment sanitized before and after use
Yes, lockers are available with a $3 monthly or $25 yearly fee. Locks are not provided.
We have a purification station where you can fill your own water bottle. We also have vending machines that sell water and other beverages.
Showers are available in the locker rooms. We provide small hand towels (sweat towels) to use while you are here. You will need to bring your own towel if you plan on using the showers.
You must be 18 years old or older to use the fitness center.
Not for students, staff, or faculty of Howard College /SWCD.
Rates for the community are shown below in the ‘Rates’ section
Monday through Friday
5am – 8am
11am – 2pm
4pm – 8pm
11am – 2pm
All Howard College / SWCD students, faculty, and staff have access to the Harold Davis Fitness Center at no additional cost. The use of this facility is included in your Student Services fee or is a benefit of employment at Howard College. If you have questions about cost or eligibility, please contact the fitness center.
- General Public / Community Fees
- $5 per day – $25 per month – $200 per year
- Senior Citizen Fees
- $5 per day – $15 per month – $65 per year
- Locker Fee
- Lockers are available with a $3 monthly or $25 yearly fee. Locks are not provided.
- Corporate Memberships
- Contact the fitness center to arrange corporate memberships. Requirements include: Must have a minimum of 10 members: $100.00 a person. Spouses and children over the age of 18 may be included. Memberships start Feb 1-Feb 1 of the following year.