Before making a request, consider the following:
- What data elements and fields are needed?
- How would you like to examine or view the data? Charts? Tables?
- Data or report requests are created upon request. However, depending upon the volume of data requests across the district, data delivery may take up to two weeks.
Providing reliable contact information is essential for the department to clarify data requests and for quicker processing. Department personnel will provide an estimated date of completion.
- If you are unsure of the type of data elements needed or if you have any questions, feel free to contact:
To submit a request for specific data or a report that is not listed under our Statistics section, you will need to submit an Online Data Request Form. The form will be automatically submitted to the Institutional Effectiveness and Research department.
Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP)
2010 to 2014 QEP Resources (Archival)
- Important Dates: Critical Thinking
- QEP Information
- Annual Report (Aug 2010)
- 5-Year Impact Report
- Critical Thinking Plan (MS Word DOCX)
- Critical Thinking Team Results (MS Word DOCX)
- Critical Thinking Team Rubric Form (MS Word DOCX)
- Critical Thinking Rubric - Detail (MS Word DOCX)
What is the Howard College QEP?
Quality Enhancement Plan or QEP is a plan to improve student learning throughout Howard College. QEP at Howard College is Critical thinking... for Learning, for Earning, for Life!
Definition of Critical Thinking:
Thinking with purpose, skill, and confidence.
Definition of Student Learning:
Students demonstrate knowledge, skills, behaviors, and/or values attributable to the collegiate experience.
Howard College students will demonstrate critical thinking skills.
Critical Thinking Student Learning Outcomes:
Howard College students will demonstrate critical thinking skills by:
- Asking vital questions
- Collecting and measuring relevant information
- Arriving at well-reasoned conclusions
- Considering alternative systems of thought
- Communicating effectively with others
SACS Core Requirement 2.12:SACS Core Requirement 2.12 The institution has developed an acceptable Quality Enhancement Plan and demonstrates that the plan is part of an ongoing planning and evaluation process. SACS Handbook further defines QEP as "an opportunity and an impetus for the institution to enhance overall institutional quality and effectiveness by focusing on an issue or issues the institution considers important to improving student learning."
- Overview Process & Statistics
- Strategic Planning Online (SPOL)
NOTE: Please use Internet Explorer for SPOL
- Planning Questions
- 2014/2015 Excel Budget Instructions
- (Previous Years) SPOL Budget Entry Instructions
- Strategic Planning Online (SPOL) User Manual
- Annual Planning Committee Meeting Minutes - 2013 - 2012 - 2011 - 2010 - 2009 - 2008
- Graduate Survey Results - 2013 - 2012 - 2011 - 2010
- District Core Evaluation Plan
- Core Evaluation Results 2009-2010
- Core Evaluation Results 2008-2009
- Fall Course Evaluation Results: 2013 - 2012 - 2011 - 2010 - 2009
- Student Satisfaction Survey - Spring 2011
- CCSSE Key Findings 2010
- CCSSE Key Findings 2012
- Enrollment - Spring 2011
- Enrollment - Spring 2012 (Prelim)
- Enrollment - Spring 2000-2010
- Enrollment - Summer 2005-2010
- Enrollment - Fall 2001-2011
- Enrollment / Demographics: 2013 - 2012 - 2011 - 2010 - 2009 - 2008 - 2007
- Workforce/CE: 2013 - 2012 - 2011 - 2010 - 2009 - 2008 - 2007
- Financial Snapshot: 2013 - 2012 - 2011 - 2010
- Student Success: 2013 - 2012 - 2011 - 2010
- TACC Legislative Priorities: 2013
- Local Legislative Priorities: 2011
- Equity in Athletics: 2012 - 2011 - 2010 - 2009 - 2008
We Want to Hear From You
Comments or questions? Any ideas on how to make this page more useful to you? We want to hear from you! Please click the link below to send us your ideas and we can work toward a better solution.